Friday, November 5, 2010

25 Days of Thanksgiving: Days 4 & 5

Yesterday, day 4, was a whirlwind of activity and provided great inspiration for today's post. Day 4: I am thankful for flexibility. Yesterday I was able to take the morning off work and go on Princess Pea Pod's first school field trip. Which reminds me... I am also thankful for hay rides, corn mazes, pumpkin patches, and allergy meds!


Today, day 5, I am thankful for fellowship. Fresh from a night at bible study with my girls, I am reminded that time in God's word with my girlfriends is a different kind of fulfillment from time alone in His word. This bunch is sharp, fun, and Spirit-filled! Yeah, I'm thankful for them too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Review - Sandcastle Inn

Irene Hannon brings us back to Hope Harbor in Sandcastle Inn, the tenth book in her series. This installment brings us into the lives of vet...