Wednesday, November 3, 2010

25 Days of Thanksgiving: Day 3

Today I am thankful for friends. If I started naming them, I would inevitably leave someone out. They might forgive me, but I'd forever regret such a grievous mistake. So you know who you are, and I am thankful for you!

On another note, I am also thankful for the code I just received for 50 free Christmas cards from Shutterfly! I posted about Shutterfly's excellent selection of holiday card designs the other day, and although it was a difficult decision, I am chosen the perfect card for our family. It is called Blessed Elegance. Check it out. And just wait till I post our Christmas card to you... I love it! I'm sure you'll be hearing more about Shutterfly in the weeks to come. Because they are awesome. The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Review - Sandcastle Inn

Irene Hannon brings us back to Hope Harbor in Sandcastle Inn, the tenth book in her series. This installment brings us into the lives of vet...