Wednesday, November 10, 2010

25 Days of Thanksgiving: Day 11

We have now crossed into day 11, and today I am thankful for sleep. I would be much more thankful if I was actually sleeping, or if I thought I might get to before the sun rises. On the bright side, I have an abundance of time for updating my blog!

Seriously, though, I had planned to address that for which I am most thankful on day 25. Then I realized that I will be somewhere between a carb coma and... well, a carb coma... on Thanksgiving Day. Therefore I decided to address the topic now. I am absolutely, positively, and posi-lutely most thankful for my Savior. I am, in spite of every human effort, a filthy sinner. I do not deserve anything better than eternity in Hell. But Jesus Christ gave his life to save my soul. Wow! Wow. Wow! What else can I say?

Do you know Him? I guarantee that His love never fails!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Review - Sandcastle Inn

Irene Hannon brings us back to Hope Harbor in Sandcastle Inn, the tenth book in her series. This installment brings us into the lives of vet...