Princess Pea Pod has a crick in her neck this morning. It is a new and painful experience, and she cries out every time she tries to move it. As her mommy, I cringe every time because I can feel her pain. I've done what I know to do to help ease it, but I cannot take the crick away.
Our Heavenly Father hears us when we cry out too. The big difference is that, while I can only do what is in my power to help Princess Pea Pod, there is nothing He can't do. And just like she trusts me to care for her, I trust Him to care for me. Do you?
In my distress I called upon the LORD,
And cried out to my God;
He heard my voice from His temple,
And my cry entered His ears. 2 Samuel 22:7
I am the wife of a loving husband and the mother of a precious principessa. I am a sinner thankful for a Savior, and I am a woman living day by day by the grace of God. Roll with me as I share thoughts about life, and I promise to never be anything other than what I am!
Monday, March 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Book Review - Conspiracy
Justice served cold is still justice served. Paradise Alden has been seeking justice since the night her parents were murdered in their home...
-
After all the attacks on The Sanctuary in Ambush, the first book of the Sanctuary series by Colleen Coble, you might think Paradise, Blake, ...
-
I'm getting a little reminiscent these days. It tends to happen in April; at least, it has for the past 5 years. Here's a hint: Tha...
-
Kristy Cambron gives us an exquisitely crafted and deeply human WW2 era spy tale in her latest release, The French Kitchen. From the main ch...
bless her heart! sounds like someone needs to see dr. joe. an adjustment does a body or in audrey's case "neck" good. give her love for me!
ReplyDelete