Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A Proverb

Like cold water to a weary soul is good news from a distant land. Proverbs 25:25


This struck me as amusing. Not in a "hahaha!" kind of way, but in an "Oh look, its another reminder that God's word is always relevant" kind of way.


It's after 1:30am and I have now worked 12 hours today, not counting a mad dash to the grocery store, helping teach 3-5 year olds at church, or putting Princess Pea Pod to bed. At this point we're running into technical difficulties and are at a standstill. (Which is why I figure it can't be that bad to blog while working. What else is there to do?) There is no end in sight. This soul was weary hours ago. Now, if they could just get those issues fixed, this weary soul would be refreshed to know that I just might see my warm, cozy bed eventually!


All that to say that His word is always relevant, that He knows my name and He knows my need. (And now I should probably go refill my Diet Dr. Pepper!)


Note: If this post ends up feeling a little incoherent its because I am... a little incoherent. Woo-hoo!

1 comment:

Book Review - Sandcastle Inn

Irene Hannon brings us back to Hope Harbor in Sandcastle Inn, the tenth book in her series. This installment brings us into the lives of vet...