Friday, March 18, 2011

Ham-tastic!

My baby brother is getting married soon. *Sniff, Sniff*
Where did the time go?
It seems like only yesterday that I finally learned to really appreciate him, he went from the little goober that used to chase my friends around to my precious baby bro.
Thankfully, I adore his b2b & am SUPER happy for them!

So, the cutest little blue-eyed principessa I've ever seen has been asked to be their flower girl. She's psyched!
She's a huge fan of both of them!
We were in the big city (big enough to have a JC Penney!) this weekend, so we went shopping for her dress. I'm not throwing out any spoilers, but I had to share my little ham-tastic principessa's pics with you.

Because she's funny.
Because she's beautiful.
Because she's so full of life and love.
Because she IS a ham!










I love her little toes in the bottom right picture. It's so her - so perky and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Review - Sandcastle Inn

Irene Hannon brings us back to Hope Harbor in Sandcastle Inn, the tenth book in her series. This installment brings us into the lives of vet...