Monday, March 28, 2011

Crying Out

Princess Pea Pod has a crick in her neck this morning. It is a new and painful experience, and she cries out every time she tries to move it. As her mommy, I cringe every time because I can feel her pain. I've done what I know to do to help ease it, but I cannot take the crick away.


Our Heavenly Father hears us when we cry out too. The big difference is that, while I can only do what is in my power to help Princess Pea Pod, there is nothing He can't do. And just like she trusts me to care for her, I trust Him to care for me. Do you?


In my distress I called upon the LORD,
And cried out to my God; 
He heard my voice from His temple, 
And my cry entered His ears. 2 Samuel 22:7

1 comment:

  1. bless her heart! sounds like someone needs to see dr. joe. an adjustment does a body or in audrey's case "neck" good. give her love for me!

    ReplyDelete

Book Review - Sandcastle Inn

Irene Hannon brings us back to Hope Harbor in Sandcastle Inn, the tenth book in her series. This installment brings us into the lives of vet...