Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Master of the House

Today I was inspired to blog about the cat. Mostly, I was inspired by the cat himself, who decided to take his nap with me this afternoon. He naps with me most afternoons, but the problem is that I am not napping. I don't have time for napping. (I dream of having time for napping!) Another problem is that he doesn't sleep BESIDE me, he doesn't sleep NEAR me, he sleeps ON me. 


Pardon my illustration. It looks like a grainy cell phone picture because it is. I keep my camera nearby at all times, but I can't reach the sync cord because there's a cat sleeping on my arm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Review - Sandcastle Inn

Irene Hannon brings us back to Hope Harbor in Sandcastle Inn, the tenth book in her series. This installment brings us into the lives of vet...