Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Princess Dreams

Princess Pea Pod likes to tell me about her dreams, and I encourage her to. I treasure our little exchanges in the mornings after she has had a particularly vivid dream. I love the creativity and excitement in her voice as she paints the picture to share with me. However, I have been confused because she does not call them dreams. Instead, she tells me
"I had a wish last night and I remembered it!" Where in the world did she get that?
For example, yesterday she told me "Last night I had a wish that I was a princess and Daddy was a prince and we danced at the royal ball." How sweet!




Then today we were in full princess mode and I found myself humming
"A dream is a wish your heart makes
when you're fast asleep..."
OOOOH! I get it!


Princess Pea Pod wishing peacefully on vacation last summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Review - Sandcastle Inn

Irene Hannon brings us back to Hope Harbor in Sandcastle Inn, the tenth book in her series. This installment brings us into the lives of vet...