Thursday, June 30, 2011

A Little Bit Beachy

I'm dreaming of the beach today. It could have something to do with the fact that I've been wide awake since 3am. (Ok, not true... I've been barely awake for the last hour.) It could also have something to do with the fact that we have everything ready to go to the beach, but we're still landlocked. Still, dreams of the beach sent me back through the pictures we took in Destin 2 years ago. I found this:


I love the sherbet on sherbet in this picture. I also love the adorable little blue eyed blonde principessa.
It's a fact.

I also found one of my very favorite family pictures:


And on that note, I'm going to go spray on a little sunblock just so it smells a little bit beachy in here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Review - Sandcastle Inn

Irene Hannon brings us back to Hope Harbor in Sandcastle Inn, the tenth book in her series. This installment brings us into the lives of vet...