I'm dreaming of the beach today. It could have something to do with the fact that I've been wide awake since 3am. (Ok, not true... I've been barely awake for the last hour.) It could also have something to do with the fact that we have everything ready to go to the beach, but we're still landlocked. Still, dreams of the beach sent me back through the pictures we took in Destin 2 years ago. I found this:
I love the sherbet on sherbet in this picture. I also love the adorable little blue eyed blonde principessa.
It's a fact.
I also found one of my very favorite family pictures:
And on that note, I'm going to go spray on a little sunblock just so it smells a little bit beachy in here!
I am the wife of a loving husband and the mother of a precious principessa. I am a sinner thankful for a Savior, and I am a woman living day by day by the grace of God. Roll with me as I share thoughts about life, and I promise to never be anything other than what I am!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Book Review - Conspiracy
Justice served cold is still justice served. Paradise Alden has been seeking justice since the night her parents were murdered in their home...
-
After all the attacks on The Sanctuary in Ambush, the first book of the Sanctuary series by Colleen Coble, you might think Paradise, Blake, ...
-
I'm getting a little reminiscent these days. It tends to happen in April; at least, it has for the past 5 years. Here's a hint: Tha...
-
Kristy Cambron gives us an exquisitely crafted and deeply human WW2 era spy tale in her latest release, The French Kitchen. From the main ch...


No comments:
Post a Comment