Thursday, May 5, 2011

Speaking of Chicken...

Tomorrow is kindergarten registration. Two weeks ago, Princess Pea Pod woke up and she was 5, so she was sure it was finally the day she would start kindergarten. She was pretty peeved that she has to wait until fall. Now she's psyched all over again because tomorrow she will actually get to go to the kindergarten and see the classrooms. She will register for kindergarten and that makes is just.almost.real.

Or all too real. Depending on who you are. I've already cried half a dozen times today. It led to an interesting discussion...

Me: "All I can find is the birth certificate from the hospital. I can't find her real-deal birth certificate. I guess we'll just have to homeschool."
Hot Daddy: "You know that's not what is best for her."
Me: "Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! You're right." *sniff* *sniffle* *wail... weep... boo-hoo*

Then I called the school and they're ok with the birth certificate from the hospital. So I guess we're still going to send her to kindergarten. At least she's excited... and I'm excited for her.

But I can still hear Whippet Angel from All Dogs Go to Heaven: "You can never go back... You can never go back..."

But I'm still excited for her. Yep... I am excited for her. Yeah...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Review - Sandcastle Inn

Irene Hannon brings us back to Hope Harbor in Sandcastle Inn, the tenth book in her series. This installment brings us into the lives of vet...