Saturday, April 23, 2011

The Party

You missed quite a party at our house last night!
Of course, you probably also slept last night!

Princess Pea Pod wanted a slumber party for her 5th birthday. It all started when we saw the cutest invitations with three adorable little girls in sleeping bags. I figured that since a couple of her best friends have stayed over before, we could probably power through her first official slumber party.

Since some of her friends are younger, we ended up with a house full of mostly 4 year olds.
They did not all stay.


It got late and we tucked the slumber-ers in on the sleeping bags.
They were all settled in to watch Snow White and peacefully drift off to sleep.


Aren't they adorable? Don't the look SO innocent?
Don't be fooled! Roughly 30 seconds later, they had me pinned on the floor and were tickling me.
I got a few tickles in myself.

Then Hot Daddy put a pillow in play and we managed to turn them on each other. Whew!


We had a break until then they turned on Hot Daddy!


These girls can pillow fight like nobody's business! 
If I ever need someone with a pillow to back me up, I am definitely calling these kids!


SUBMIT OR BE STEAMROLLED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Review - Sandcastle Inn

Irene Hannon brings us back to Hope Harbor in Sandcastle Inn, the tenth book in her series. This installment brings us into the lives of vet...