Thursday, April 14, 2011

Ambushed

Princess Pea Pod is at school today. Hot Daddy is at work, Granna has already come for lunch and gone back to the office. I am working on an issue for which I have little information and am losing patience. Then my little fuzzy friend came to curl up with me. Now, there's plenty of room in this recliner for both of us, but he chose to curl up with me like this:

My arm is UNDER the cat. This makes is quite difficult to type. Its great for cuddling, fantastic for soothing the soul, terrible for productivity! The other day I had some success relocating him so that he could lay next to me in the chair, so I tried again today. It didn't work so well. He freaked out. He pawed at the keyboard. He ran off to sleep in Princess Pea Pod's bed, or the doll cradle, or the Build-A-Bear puppy bed. These are some of his other favorite places.
















Alright, crazy lady. Step away from the camera.

















As you can see, its just terrible to be our cat. So I wasn't to worried when he went to find peace elsewhere. What did worry me was that my network connection tanked as soon as he left. I know he rules the roost, but talk about revenge! No joke, the fuzzy little bugger turned off my wireless! Maybe he knows I need a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Review - Sandcastle Inn

Irene Hannon brings us back to Hope Harbor in Sandcastle Inn, the tenth book in her series. This installment brings us into the lives of vet...