Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Bath & Body Works - Sale + Coupon = Woo-hoo!

We had a family fun day in Branson on Friday and I stopped by Bath & Body Works to pick up a bottle of Moonlight Path for my awesome mom. I had a coupon in my purse for a free full size Signature Collection product with $10 purchase, so I thought I'd snag a little something special for myself while I was at it. I was PSYCHED to find that BBW is having their Buy 2 Get 1 Free/Buy 3 Get 2 Free sale! (This is when I like to stock up because I'm like that!) I paired that with my coupon and ended up with:
1 Twisted Peppermint Shower Gel @ $10.50
1 Twisted Peppermint Body Lotion @ $10.50
1 Snow Kissed Berry Body Lotion @ FREE!
1 Moonlight Path Body Lotion @ FREE!

How exciting is that?!?
Print This Bad Boy!

By the way, you can try their new Secret Wonderland lotion for $1 and body spray for $2. I picked up one of these a couple weeks ago and found a coupon on the back of the lotion for 1 free full sized Secret Wonderland product with purchase of a Signature Collection item. It's good starting November 1, so I'll be using that one in a couple weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Review - Sandcastle Inn

Irene Hannon brings us back to Hope Harbor in Sandcastle Inn, the tenth book in her series. This installment brings us into the lives of vet...