Monday, March 7, 2022

Book Review - A Dance in Donegal

A Dance in Donegal caught my eye as soon as it was released and I knew I wanted to read it. Somehow, it hadn’t surfaced on my TBR until after I read Jennifer Deibel’s second release, The Lady of Galway Manor. All of a sudden, my TBR adjusted to bring A Dance in Donegal to the top!


Feeling lost after her mother’s death, Moira Doherty must decide if she will proceed with her plan to cross the ocean and become teacher for the schoolchildren of the Irish village her mother loved and left for America. When urgent dreams of her mother calling for help begin to plague her sleep, Moira finally decides she must take on this task that seems too big for her. With no knowledge of the Gaelic language predominant in Donegal or the way of life in Ballymann, she ventures forward to meet an interesting cast of characters who pull us into their lives and others determined to push her out of theirs. Deibel pens a novel of trials and triumphs that speaks to heart in A Dance in Donegal.


A Dance in Donegal by Jennifer Deibel is available from your favorite local bookseller or online:

Baker Bookhouse        Christian Book        Barnes & Noble        Amazon

Thank you to my husband, who doesn’t roll his eyes when I order yet another book or when book mail arrives and I squeal like a giddy schoolgirl! All opinions expressed here are my own (I’m full of them) and are completely genuine (because that’s how I roll.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Review - Sandcastle Inn

Irene Hannon brings us back to Hope Harbor in Sandcastle Inn, the tenth book in her series. This installment brings us into the lives of vet...