Thursday, April 29, 2021

Book Review - Present Danger

Elizabeth Goddard starts her latest series with a crash-bang and doesn't stop until the entire mystery is unraveled. Following up her Uncommon Justice series with Rocky Mountain Courage, Goddard fires hard right from the start of Present Danger. The plane crash and missing artifact are just the beginning of the dangers surrounding Detective Jack Tanner and USFS Special Agent Terra Connors. Their shared history and traitorous chemistry certainly don't help ease the stress of their investigation, and the question of who can be trusted is a tricky one at best.


It was nice to revisit some of our friends from Uncommon Justice, and I have to admit that I read Present Danger while making a list of characters whose stories I would like to follow through the remainder of the series. Divulging that list just might merit a spoiler alert, though, so I'll have to keep that information to myself. (I really hate spoilers and would never do that to you!) I can safely say the preview of book 2 reveals that Goddard's series will follow a pattern I hoped to pursue. On that note, I recommend you check out Present Danger for yourself and let me know if you agree!

Present Danger by Elizabeth Goddard is currently available from your favorite local bookseller, or online:

Christian Book        Barnes & Noble        Amazon

Thank you to the author and the publisher for allowing a copy to read and review. All opinions stated here are my own and are completely genuine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Review - Sandcastle Inn

Irene Hannon brings us back to Hope Harbor in Sandcastle Inn, the tenth book in her series. This installment brings us into the lives of vet...